Parkour Birthday Parties
You’ll FLIP for a Parkour Birthday Party at Ambition Parkour. Easily Okanagan’s most exciting, action packed party experience.
Whether you’re hosting a birthday for a child 6 or older, who’s hoping to bounce off the walls (better ours than yours, right?) with a group of friends, or you’re planning a bachelor/bachelorette party to send your friend into adulthood, a party at Ambition Parkour is perfect!
If your interested in booking a parkour party, please send us a message with the amount of people and what the party is for and we will get back to you with what we can do for you!
Ninja Birthday Parties Info
To book your birthday party, please click on the booking button above. This will take you to our online calendar showing you available dates and times. Clicking on the time slot you want to book will take to our convenient online party booking process.
Dates & Times
- Saturdays 4:00 pm
Fees (Minimum 10 children/party)
- Party time in the gym and the party area
- Party time: 1 hour 45 minutes
First 60 minutes in the gym
Followed by 45 minutes in the party area
(if you wish for your children to return to the gym floor, please note that it is subject to availability and additional charges will apply)
- $289 + tx. for up to 10 children; add’l children: $10.99/child + tx.
A $50 deposit is due at time of booking (non-refundable, transferable)
- Additional time in the gym (subject to availability) – please inquire
- Currently enrolled students receive $20 discount off the party (pre-tax)
Birthday Party includes:
- Party time in our bright party area
- Gym time on gymnastics equipment and our large foam pit.
Please note: Due to changes in insurance coverage for gymnastics activities, Gymnastics BC insurance will no longer permit the use of trampolines during unstructured programs including drop in and birthday parties. Our coaches and staff are working hard to incorporate other fun activities into our non-structured programs as we navigate this nation-wide policy change! For more information please visit Gym BC’s website or stop by our front desk.
Activities are supervised by our friendly, Gymnastics BC trained instructors, providing a safe and fun party environment
*You may bring your own party food into the facility.
Kids Birthday Party Guidelines:
- Children 3 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must stay with children at all times.
- Adults are not allowed on the equipment.
- Picture taking is allowed by parents of the birthday child.
- Bare foot only in the gym. Hair needs to be tied back.
- No jewellery can be worn in the gym.
- No throwing children into the foam pit and no landing on stomach, head or knees into the pits. Feet, back or bottom only.
- No hiding in the foam pit or anywhere else. You must be seen or someone could jump on you.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your birthday party and have the children wait in the entrance area.
- Check in with the front desk staff who will inform you if there is any additional information required on the birthday registration form.
- Please leave the party room tidy.
We’ll keep you moving for 2 hours in the facility, with a ton of activities, including:
– Parkour lesson to get you started
– Party area for food and rest (trust us, you’ll need it!)
– Supervised open gym (free time) to explore the gym.
Amount of People: 10
PREMIUM PARTY BONUS – Get access to our Adrenaline Challenges during open gym.
Max People: 15
VIP PARTY BONUS – The birthday boy/girl receives a private lesson from one of our trainers, to be used at a later date, to work on whatever skill they want.
Amount of People: 20